On 10/9/07, Dave Neary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> By his own admission, Jeff doesn't code, never has on GNOME, and is a
> marketing dude more than anything else. So... hyperbola comes easy to
> him, and he's not God on this subject in GNOME.

My bad then :) , Jeff is not a dev but you can see from the thread
that they all agree that decentralized is better and Jeff saying that
"How and What" rather "Why" summarizes pretty well the whole thread
that gnome devs want to switch to decentralized which was my point :p

> Thanks for your insights. I'm sure your contribution will help us when
> the time comes to decide to move to another SCM.

I'm sure the OW devs are smart enough to switch to Git without any of
my insights, after all, they already changed two times their build
systems, their repository address, and refactored the OW code like 10
thousands times so it's not like they're not used to changes :)