Dear all, I've just installed WengoPhone-2.2-minsizerel-13085 on
Linux/Debian boxes and WengoPhone-2.2-setup-relwithdebinfo-13119-pdb on
Windows XP boxes in my LAN. I've added SIP accounts that work very well
and Jabber accounts (I have an own Jabber server) with the following
problems:

1) When I add a Jabber contact he can't authorize me and so I see him
always as disconnected

2) The Jabber contacts I have authorized via another Jabber client (psi)
appears as connect and disconnect time after time, and I get this error
in console:

In WXP: ** (WengoPhone.exe:2676): CRITICAL ** gaim_connection_error:
assertion `text != NULL' failed

In Linux: ** (process:28909): CRITICAL **: gaim_connection_error:
assertion `text != NULL' failed

Is there any problem with adding/authorizing Jabber contacts in wengo
??? Which wengo version do I have to use if I want SIP+Jabber running OK ???

Thanks a lot

Alejandro