Hi!

On 31.01.2008 03:43, Mac OS wrote:

> I got wengophone crashed on my new macbook.

[snip]

Yes! I can confirm this problem with Mac OS X (10.5.1)!

I sadly can not provide any details (now) because the crash was caused
on Mac of a friend of mine (thx Christof for testing) just on the
first start (and everytime) after the installation...

So if we can carry together some more information on what and how that
could happen, we could pinpoint the problem.

I am completely half-baked about the packaging system OpenWengo has
used in general and for Mac OS (and Windows) in special. But we should
try to build a version out of the 2.2-branch and test that...

Ad Mac OS) Have you tried the latest 2.2-alpha2[1]?

[1] http://dev.openwengo.com/trac/openwengo/trac.fcgi/

Does that problem still persist?

HTH && HAND
 - Darsha