Ralf Schlatterbeck wrote:
On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 10:18:56PM +0100, Ralf Schlatterbeck wrote:
With the old version (2.2 before move to HG) I got grey bubbles for my
contact @ekiga.net and a green bubble if I added myself as a contact. In
addition I tested with a colleague against an older version of 2.2 and
also saw him. I only saw grey or green, no red or orange stati.

With the new version I'm getting the ping/orange/grey icon that
indicates that no presence is available.

But I did some local modifications -- I'll revert these an re-test. I'll
keep you updated.

I've just reverted my local changes and rebuilt/retested with the same
results. When restarting wengo (but *not* when only logging off/on) I'm
seeing these additional messages (several of them):

(error) 22:25:39 [PhApi] : osip:
/nobackup/checkout/wengophone-2.2/wifo/eXosip/src/eXosip.c:3513: eXosip:
No subscribe dialog here?
(error) 22:25:40 [PhApi] : osip:
/nobackup/checkout/wengophone-2.2/wifo/eXosip/src/udp.c:2524: no
matching SIP account found

Ralf
Ralf,  Can you send me wireshark trace of this?

Thanks
Vadim