Nils Kneuper wrote:
Okay, just as a last warning, I am going to tag 1.2 in a little less than 8 hours and the tarball should be ready about one hour later. If anything is left to commit, do so ASAP. I hope that we doe have the binaries until tomorrow in the evening so that the announcement can be published on the website.
Greets,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic

Okay, there are some things Jetryl wanted to change and he will be able to do so tonight. Everything else is ready for 1.2, just waiting for his changes now. But there might be a little more delay until I can create the tarball but await it in the next 8 hours. It would be nice to get a message from the packagers (that is why you are in a CC) when they will have their binaries ready so that we do have at least windows and mac binaries for our release. Any aproximate values are welcome. If possible I wanted to announce on Saturday evening 23:00 GMT+1, for those not familar to timezones: that is in the evening in Europe and in the afternoon in the US. It would be great to have binaries at that time. Please mail me if that is not possible.
Greets,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic

PS: That is not the mail that it is ready yet...