Thomas Baumhauer schrieb:

> I'd really like to have Descent into Darkness in the pack of the next
> release. I think it's quite ready now. Do I have the permission to
> commit it?

Is it compatible to 1.3.2+svn? If it is: sure, go on. But please run
macroscope on it to make sure broken references are fixed. (cd into
data/tools and call 'make unresolved' where you have to edit the
"Makefile" in that very folder first to add the path to the campaigns
folder first, it will generate a report about broken references and
stuff) Once you are sure the campaign completely works, feel free to add
it to mainline, I will do the addition of the translation files (do
*not* copy over the folder Descend/translations/ since it is not needed).
Cheers,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic

PS: Once you did add it, don't forget to modify the changelog and
players_changelog so that users will know that there is some new
campaign added...