Eric S. Raymond schrieb:
> Nils Kneuper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
>> * Will saves work with the new version? No idea if the reordering of
>> virtually all stuff in data/ has any bad impact on savegames.
>>

> The reorganization didn't break savegames at any point when I was doing it.
> So I think we're fairly safe there.

Okay, that is good to hear.
>> * Any probs left due to the reorganisation of data/?
>>

> Terrain editor is failing at startup. This is almost certainly due to
> a wired-in path somewhere, but I have not found it yet.

Yes, it currently is broken and I would like to wait with 1.3.3 until it
is fixed. Looks like some more rewrites will be needed to make the game
and the editor behave in the same way...
> I have a report that the po/FINDCFG scripts need to be fixed, but the only one
> I looked at looks OK.  What subset of cfgs are these supposed to generate,
> functionally speaking?  Are they generated at configure time from something
> else?  Lack of comments in them is a problem...

I did already fix the FINDCFG stuff. These files are only used when
running a pot-update to determine which .cfg files have to be scanned
for a textdomain marker. So "normal" users do not even realise they are
there, only use dudes running a pot-update do feel the impact of
problems in them...

Okay, again in short:
I will wait with 1.3.3 until the editor gets fixed, I hope it happens
soon...
Cheers,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic