Hiho everybody!
I plan to release 1.2.5 next week on Wednesday. Because I promised the
translators there would be a stringfreeze active at least for one week
before the release, I do now declare it. If you strongly disagree and
have something that has to be changed in 1.2, please write a mail and do
the change immediatly.
Are there any other changes planned on your side for the 1.2 branch? If
noone replys I do assume that 1.2.5 will be the last 1.2.x release since
there were basically close to zero changes since the last 1.2.x release.
Cheers,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic