On Tue, 2007-07-24 at 21:53 +0200, Mark de Wever wrote:
> I was under the impression I contributed to a 'GPL 2 only' project but
> if Wesnoth was a 'GPL 2 or any later version' I also would have
> contributed. So if we're going to state 'GPL 2 or any later version'
> I don't mind to put my code under that license as well.

Hi Mark,

        This sounds perfectly reasonable.  I feel the same, only in reverse
(thought it was v2+, would probably have accepted v2 only).  I just
don't want to hinder future code sharing with other projects.

        I always considered the Linux kernel with its explicit "v2 only"
statement an aberration.  Kind of like tying yourself to a particular
compiler version 8)

Thanks,
Rusty.