End-of-scenario linger is back in trunk, this time for both SP and MP,
and not obviously breaking anything.  I chose an implementation much
less dependent on stupid C++ tricks this time.

Visual cuing remains an issue.  Color shift probably isn't a good idea
as that's already loaded with information about fog/shroud and
time of day.

In the absence of any evidence tending to show that possession
or use of a 'shotgun having a barrel of less than eighteen inches
in length' at this time has some reasonable relationship to the
preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia, we cannot
say that the Second Amendment guarantees the right to keep and bear
such an instrument. [...] The Militia comprised all males
physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense.
        -- Majority Supreme Court opinion in "U.S. vs. Miller" (1939)