Fair enough then. If you don't want to discuss things, I'll just consider it
an uneasy truce until you attempt to adjust or restrict WML in a way that I
cannot accept.

BTW, I think radius upconversion does not cause any cyclical changes, so it
may not violate your test. However, some valid 1.3.8 content could also be
valid in 1.3.7 except with a different meaning. This is why I disabled the
upconversion unless a specific version is passed.

--
Sapient