Am Dienstag 25 September 2007 schrieb Mattias Westlund:
> That said, I *do* consider myself capable of telling a good piece from a
> bad one, or a piece with potential from an unsalvageable mess ;)

I think the most important part would be to get good music in right now and
before 1.4 there should be enough time for TimothyP and Aleksi to discuss the
fine points of theory with the contributors where needed. Having only very
good music is a nice goal but right now "merely" good music should also go in
I think.
Actually I'm very surprised about the level of quality we get here, most free
game projects would be happy for some contributions we reject because they're
not good enough for our standards...

Bye David