I think we need to move quickly if we want to apply to GSOC for 2008,

the proposals must be posted between march 3 and march 12, so it's a shor
time period.

the main thing we have to give is a main and backup contact, and a broad
list of ideas to work on.

For the mentor, I could apply as backup member, but I feel my wesnoth time
is too short currently to apply as the main mentor. We would really need a
volunteer here...

Fortunately, FOSDEM has provided us with enough ideas to compile a small
list before applying.

* Writing an AI based on the forumla AI
* Working on the GUI engine (needs to be defined more precisely)
* Work on the MP server to provide accounts and room (nobody volunteered on
that one, and it's a ground start project, so it fills the GSOC bill quite
well)
* If mordante is overwhelmed with work, the rewrite of the campaign server
is also a task that is more or less starting from nothing, so it might be
elligible

please post ideas, if we all get ourselves together, we might get this
started quickly...