Ok, let me put this in a different way

I'm barbaraianhero's GSoC mentor.

we need to talk a lot

we're in different timezones.

We need to talk a lot with DK and Sirp

they, too are spread in different timezone.

We warned everybody on the ML because it's not a "secret plot", and we're
glad to have external input, but this just a quick fix for our own little
agenda problem. This list will most likely disapear after GSoC, and is in no
way a replacement for the forum.

There is no "entry barrrier" since it's meant only for the four of us, etc
etc etc...

Regards
Boucman