Hello,

Just saw the server meltdown on the list so I'm posting here, I do not see
a bug tracker available right now.

I grabbed the latest 1.5.2-intel package for OS X and tried to install it.

2 issues:

- when checking the package itself, it does not seem relocatable elsewhere
  than /Applications.  Sorry but this is taking users backward as all the
  other versions I played before were just the application and putting it
  in my own location worked fine.

- my OS is 10.4.11 but the installer puked anyway, saying I needed at least
  10.4.4...

Thanks for listening!
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Darwin sidhe.keltia.net Version 9.2.0: Tue Feb  5 16:13:22 PST 2008; i386