just a quick note : the bugs reported are "private" i.e only
registered devs can view them, however, this mailing list is not. So
please avoid discussing the vulnerabilites themselves here

this might be obvious to everybody, but it's better repeated

OK, I would also vote for 2, my main argument is that there is still a
known attack vector which can lead to serious problems, even if it si
mitigated.

Moreover, pythonAI has been around since 1.2 and no serious attempt to
use it was produced. I don't think this feature will be used in the
future anyway. If it was meant to happen, it would already have
happened

Boucman