Hi everybody!
Registration at freenode was completed in basically now time and now we even can
have cloaks in the network. So everyone who wants one, should ping me. At the
end of the mail you can find the current list. In general the cloak will be
something like @wesnoth/TPYE/username . I will in general use the commit name
(gna name) unless something else is requested (those without commit privs get
their IRC nick). Basically those are identical with the IRC nicks anyway, right?
That is translators can also get a cloak. Please just ping me in IRC about this.
I plan to ask for the list of cloaks listed at the end in about three hours and
will add those who ask till then.
If you don't make it in time, I will probably ask for more cloaks tomorrow in
the evening, too.
You can find general information about this cloaking stuff in the freenode
FAQ[1].

Cheers,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic

[1]http://freenode.net/faq.shtml

Wesnoth cloak list:
splitted into "developer", "artist", "translator", "forumsith" and "bot"
if no cloakname is given, the irc name should be used

cloak type (developer): wesnoth/developer/NICKAME
ai0867
crimson_penguin
Dragonking
esr
ettin
ilor
ivanovic
loonycyborg
rhonda
sapient
shadow_Master (cloakname: shadowmaster)
zookeeper

cloak type (artist): wesnoth/artist/NICKAME
kitty_ (cloakname: kitty)
thespaceinvader

cloak type (translator): wesnoth/translator/NICKAME
stikonas

cloak type (forumsith): wesnoth/forumsith/NICKNAME
turuk

cloak type (bot): wesnoth/bot/BOTNAME
lobby
loonybot