Hi,

After some time ago without playing wesnoth, I've installed it again,
version 1.7.13 and compiled from source on my Arch Linux, but I cannot
left-click with the mouse
on any button, so I can't play at all. I've installed it on the windows 7 of
my wife and it runs perfectly
(and obviously my wife has said to me... "ha ha... this is because you use
Linux, use windows and you will have less problems").... :P

anyway, and appart from jokes, is there a solution for the problem? I've saw
in Arch Linux forums that is a problem with SDL and it runs ok if I
downgrade to 1.2.13 instead
of sdl 1.2.14, but i'd rather not to do so.

thanks in advance,

Sergi