My summer has not gone as planned, and I have not had any time recently.  I
hope to have time to look at these next week, or next weekend at the latest.
 I have recently moved, but I have what I hope is stable internet access
once again and I expect to be easier to reach on IRC now.

George

aka Wintermute (happygrue)

--
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.

"With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet, you're too smart
to go down any not so good street." - D.S.