THIS IS SPAM!

I'm very-very sorry, but i don't know english good enough.

I encountered a bug while downloading one addon: UMC Music. I'm not care a damn
about your unwillingness to provide simple bugreport form for stupid users, but
i want for you to know about this bug. I tried twice to download this addon,
but both times host shutted connection on 88%.

I'm too lazy to search where can i report this bug, and i'm unwillingness too,
like you all. :) So consider that it letter is spam.

And do not think that all russian so illiterate, some of them (not me) very
good knows english. Thank you very-very much (and many :)).