On Tuesday 12 February 2013 02:02:05 Eric S. Raymond wrote:

> [snip]
>
> 2. If you are in the list, please correct your name and email as required.
>
> [snip]
>
> shadowmaster =        Ignacio R. Morelle <shadowmas...@gna.org>
>
> [snip]

So far in GitHub and elsewhere I use:

 * Real name: Ignacio R. Morelle
 * Email: shad...@wesnoth.org

My timezone has always been America/Santiago (CLT/CLST, also known as
UTC-04:00/UTC-03:00 depending on whether DST is in effect or not).

For the record, I raised some concerns about this call on IRC a few minute ago
on #wesnoth-dev:

<shadowm> esr: Also, some active people are not even subscribed to the ML so
they may miss your email.
<esr> shadowm:  Well, yes.  Any suggestions?
<shadowm> Forums, maybe.
<shadowm> Otherwise ask someone who has access to the mailman admin interface
to determine who are those people to contact them directly [...]
<shadowm> I know Jetrel is one such case.
<shadowm> That is, of an active developer who is not subscribed.

--
Regards
  Ignacio Riquelme Morelle <shadowmaster>