On Saturday 06 April 2013 09:41:56 Fabian Mueller wrote:
> Thus I suggest to use MW's user creation features for all our services
> and disable the user creation in phpbb and the bug tracking system.

Incidentally, last time I checked, we had to disable the user registration
capability on our live MW installation at zookeeper's request because we were
getting an unsurmountable amount of spam registrations or something.

Our phpBB installation is much better guarded against this kind of thing at
this time, and better maintained.

--
Regards
  Ignacio Riquelme Morelle <shadowmaster>