Hi,

I installed all the required libraries given on following link:
http://wiki.wesnoth.org/CompilingWesnoth

I am using 32 bit Ubuntu 12.04 and I am building with CMake.

On final step of building that is "make" after 76% completion I am getting
error.

Following are the last few lines that I am getting on terminal.

[ 70%] mo-update: Done.
[ 76%] Built target mo-update
error: No repo or cache detected.
make[2]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/wesnoth-revision_dummy] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/wesnoth-revision_dummy.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I am exactly following the instructions given on link that I mentioned in
first line. So name of directory that I have created is also same as given.

Please help me with this.

thanks,
mohit