One issue that was raised earlier in the forum thread was, if people post
add-ons to steam workshop, can we enforce that they are covered by GPL? If
not, should we close or otherwise "not officially sanction" the steam
workshop? Does this actually reflect a correct interpretation of GPL? (That
seems like a good question for the list.)

Best Regards,
Chris Beck