I agree with Chris. The current state of our 1.12 beta releases has not
been what a user would expect from a beta release. Serious game breaking
bugs shouldn't be present. IMO we should devote more time to testing
*before* releases, not after. Our users should not be the ones who discover
game-breaking bugs.