Hi,

The SDL_gpu branch is still in an early alpha state and the development is
kinda stalled as I can't really dedicate any time to Wesnoth due to my
university duties. The port is feature-incomplete, that's however less of a
concern as basic game features are working. The greatest problem is its
horrible inefficiency that makes it, quite disappointingly, run slower than the
software-backend renderer. I'd warmly welcome any improvements to that issue.
It's very unlikely to turn out an easy task and will require some insight on
both OpenGL and Wesnoth's graphics engine.

If you need any guidance feel free to email me. I can't promise to be available
on IRC on a regular basis or to read the forums.

Cheers,
Boldizsár

---- On Tue, 30 Sep 2014 09:07:08 +0200 Lovens Weche<lweche...@gmail.com>
wrote ----

(repost from the forums)

I would like to know what is the status of the SDL-gpu port that Mordante and
lipk worked on. Do you guys need some help? It's a project that interests me
quite a bit.

As of now I'm doing bug fixing on the project and I would like to contribute
even more to this project.

So thanks in advance for any news from those working on it.