Hello guys. I came to know about your organization from the melange
page.Your projects really got me interested. I am a very proficient in c
,c++,c#,java.
I have an excellent experience in game development as a result of my summer
project last year. I can certainly code and apply my creativity to the
content.I will be certainly applying for GSOC this year and i would really
like to be a part of it.It would be fantastic if i could anyhow get to work
for your organization.Thus i am looking for a way to contribute to you
organization so that i can prove myself.