Betreff:        [GSoC Mentors] Now Accepting Applications for Mentoring
Organizations
for GSoC 2015
Datum:  Mon, 9 Feb 2015 11:01:29 -0800
Von:    'Carol Smith' via Google Summer of Code Mentors List
<google-summer-of-code-mentors-l...@googlegroups.com>
Antwort an:     Carol Smith <car...@google.com>
An:     Google Summer of Code Mentors List
<google-summer-of-code-mentors-l...@googlegroups.com>

Hi all,

We're pleased to announce that applications for mentoring organizations for
Google Summer of Code 2015 are now being accepted. If you'd like to apply to be
a mentoring organization you can do so now via Melange
<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2015>. If you have
questions about how to use Melange, please see our User's Guide
<http://en.flossmanuals.net/melange/>. Please note that the application process
remains the same as last year: to apply you must create your individual profile
and then an organization profile before submitting your application.

Please note that the application period
<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2015> closes on 20
February at 19:00 UTC <http://goo.gl/HdtGx7>. *We will not accept any late
applications for any reason.*

Cheers,
Carol

- --
"Google Summer of Code Mentors List" group.
to google-summer-of-code-mentors-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:google-summer-of-code-mentors-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
To post to this group, send email to
google-summer-of-code-mentors-l...@googlegroups.com