Hello,

A couple of people have asked IRC and the list about releasing the first
version for the new development series soon. vultraz suggested April 5th for
the release, but I'd rather give people two weeks to get any outstanding
issues or pending features sorted out.

This means the new target date for 1.13.0 would be April 12th.

The plan thus far is to get this version out with the usual pre-alpha quality
disclaimer and decide later down the road how and when to do the usual stable
release preparations (feature+string freeze, etc.), as well as which features
should be considered essential or dispensable for 1.14.

I'd appreciate it if people would reply to this post on the mailing list with
any concerns they might have about this proposal within this next week,
otherwise I'll just assume everyone is fine with the plan.

--
Regards
  Ignacio R. Morelle <shadowm>