Hello,

As I previously posted on the developers' ML, I plan to get 1.12.3 out next
Friday, June 12th. I've just committed a pot-update to the 1.12 branch in
preparation for the release.

For developers:
The 1.12 branch is now under string-freeze until 1.12.3 is tagged and
announced. You know the drill.

For translators:
There are a handful of string changes this time around you should review. Make
sure to send your updated .po files to Ivanovic *before* June 12.

The string changes in 1.12.3 include:

 * A new client message used in the default MP lobby for notifying players
   when they are being whispered by a strange when the "Accept whispers from
   friends only" option is enabled.
 * A slight formatting tweak to a string.
 * Two "new" tooltips for the Hotkey Preferences dialog (actually existing
   tooltips that weren't correctly marked as translatable, with some slight
   wording changes now).

--
Regards
  Ignacio R. Morelle <shadowm>