Betreff:        Join open game devroom @ FOSDEM 2016?
Datum:  Fri, 25 Sep 2015 09:44:03 +0200
Von:    Jesse Himmelstein <jesse.himmelst...@parisdescartes.fr>
An:     Nils Kneuper <crazy-ivano...@gmx.net>,
open-source-gamedev-devr...@lists.fosdem.org, Wouter Verhelst
<wou...@fosdem.org>

Hello, I would like to organize another open game devroom at FOSDEM this
January. There wasn't any last year, and I found that a shame.

The people at Snap, Pixi.js, Kenney Assets, and Mozilla have already expressed
interest. I'm submitting a proposal to FOSDEM now.

Anyone interested in participating?

Thanks
Jesse

--

Jesse Himmelstein

Chief Technical Officer

Center for Research and Interdisciplinarity (CRI)

8-10 rue Charles V

75004 Paris, France

E-mail     : jesse.himmelst...@parisdescartes.fr
<mailto:jesse.himmelst...@parisdescartes.fr>