On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 18:09:45 -0400
Michael Zahniser <mzahni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Wesnoth devs.
>
> I'm a long-time Wesnoth fan, and am also the author of an open-source
> game that launched on Steam last October. I just wanted to let you
> know that if you have any questions about getting Wesnoth working on
> Steam, I'd be glad to share my own experience.

I played your game recently, and liked it very much. (I know which game
it is since I browsed its google groups too and you posted there :P)

I have one question about steam: how exactly using GPL affects steam
platform integration? How does it affect stuff like achievements? I
heard there are annoying restrictions on that but I'd like to check
with someone with firsthand experience.