Allo Thomas.

Thanks for your interest and taking the time to write. I believe the other developers have seen your message and have no objections to your proposal.

See zookeeper's remark at 10:43:55 UTC: https://www.wesnoth.org/irclogs/2017/03/%23wesnoth-dev.2017-03-21.log

Merci, et bon chance!

Wedge

On 2017-03-21 06:00, thomas.gouis wrote:
T‌o whom it may concern

Hello, I love the history and the Universe of Battle for Wesnoth, and I have the idea to create a RPG like Dungeon and Dragon for friends of mine, in your Universe.

I send this mail for ask you for my project, if you have thinks to rule for play a RPG in Wesnoth and if you agree to let me create this RPG.

I apologize for my english‌, i'm french and I'm not good for this.

Many thanks in anticipation of your response.

Yours faithfully.