Hi Kerry
I think you misunderstood :-)  I was wondering about dates FROM 1875
onwards.  I have located my gr.grandfather b:1870 in Duesseldorf, his
parents and grandparents, also uncles, aunts etc., but no brothers or
sisters that may have come after him.  (The authorities in germany have
always been stringent in keeping records :-), and all his family prior to
1875 are faithfully entered in the Civil Register and catalogued by LDS).
Perhaps the person who transcribed the ifo for LDS stopped around 1875 or
they have not transcribed to their index yet.

John Jones (researching; KEMMERLING, OELBRACHT, SCHMIDT, SCHMITZ, MOOG,
DUCKER) in (Duesseldorf, Witten, Roermond, and Westfalen/Rheinland
generally)