From: "Paul Muller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2000 3:11 PM
Subject: [WFA] IN NEED OF DIRECTION: MULLER & KLEFFNER

I believe that I am searching in the right area of Germany, but am not
positive.  There seems to be quite a few towns with the same name, so I am
looking for direction from someone who can tell me if I'm searching the
correct localities.  I would also appreciate hearing from anyone with
knowledge of these families:

The following informations is what I have concerning my Great-grandparents:

Jacob Paulus MULLER and Anna Maria Elisabeth KLEFFNER, were married in
Cathedral St. Gertrud, Essen, Germany, on November 11, 1873. Jacob MULLER
was born June 29, 1837, and was christened in St. Martin's Church, Wesel,
Germany, by a Rev. Otten, on July 2, 1837. Jacob MULLER was granted U.S.
citizenship about 1895, listing his home as Wazel (Wesel...?), Germany.

Anna Maria KLEFFNER, according to family records, was from Niedermarsburg,
Germany. In my research I have found that there was an Anna Maria Elisabeth
KLEFFNER christened in the Catholic Church in Niedermarsburg, Westfalen,
(Preussen) Germany, on December 2, 1849. This corresponds to the date of
birth passed down through the family. There were literally hundreds of
KLEFFNERs listed in Church files on the LDS site, in Niedermarsberg and
Beringhausen, as well as other nearby towns, many having the same given
names. VERY CONFUSING!

Thank You,

Paul Muller