From: robert obetia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Wednesday, 15 October, 2008 2:44:25
Subject: RE: [WestNileNet] Bail outs

    .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px;}  body.hmmessage  {
FONT-SIZE:10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma;}
  Alaka, Idoru and Mundua,

  Your provocation got close to annoying me although I have refused to reach my
yield point. Alaka, my take is not just on the question but your break neck
speed style.

  How could you guys ask and answer a multi trillion dollar
(US$60,000,000,000,000) question too correct to be true for me. If I understand
your cause for debate, I would say a Trillion dollar brick is too expensive for
a foundation. We have enough blacksmith in Pakwach to make Wedges for breaking
stones in Vurra more cheaply. Let’s go local.

  Idoru and Mundua, you should stay that answer until I hit the jack pot of
that answer or when I finish finding the most wanted head /skull for US$250M.
You even don’t have space in that Bank to keep a trillion. I believe in
physical cash not the written.

  I will describe Alaka as behaving like diversionary. In case Ejiku points to
my position as trying to run away from the reality of a modern global village
(of ideas) – we must first visit Payless in Nakawa, then Metro Cash and Carry
before we go to Wallmart (sp?) of ideas. And when I see DOW ::: ↑ +600 or
NASDAQ ↓ 76.45 it means nothing to me. I am yet to establish what Capital
Market means in my mother together. Acidri recently educated me on stock
exchange market in a manner very much applicable in Terego or Logiri.

  Therefore, I beg not to inflate this debate in the way US mortgage values
are. Even if we catch the flu when the giant sneezes, leave the Americans
alone. They are too crazy for big or hyped things.

  For instance Mundua you talk of bail outs in US (what happened to Bassajja as
an example). Graphically US$ 700 Billion = Tarmac for high mobility and dust
eradication on all the (9,700km of primary roads, 38,000km district roads and
estimated 52,000km community access in Uganda) + (6,000,000 new class self
contained housing units for the 30million Ugandans, assuming 5 persons per
house hold) + (6 new airports in Arua, Ntungamo, Gulu, Kasese, Kidepo and
Soroti for no air traffic to use) + (railway network through all districts to
carry people, charcoal and chicken) +  (1 borehole water point on every new
home) + (900 new schools as Centres of excellence in each of about 900
subcounties in Uganda) + (82 new referral hospitals in each of about 82
districts of Uganda including Kabong where only Ostriches can thrive) + (Hydro
energy stations at all 4 major potentials in Uganda and in an environmentally
compliant manner) + US$ 250Billion as balance for other forms of
 empowerment. Do you really think we should start the debate at that level or
in that direction?

  If you think the above figures are wrong find out with Alex Ruhunda. Because
that is where we should start, else you will cause an early trauma. Let us draw
the first vector correctly. Now last time I had started looking for an agric
researcher to help support my planned mushroom project on a ¼ acre. I found
him and his first advise was that I just need a small verandah not a ¼. And
about Alex Ruhunda, i best remember him for investing in guild president
contest where he got 1 vote from Lumumba Hall which had over 10 of his campaign
organisers. The question was where were the agents that were promised positions
and keeping logistics on election day?. He is a nice guy behind his dim lenses.

  Somebody should help me take it from there …

  Watching you by the night.

  Regards,

  Robert Obetia