Draecabo

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: RE:
[WestNileNet] NovemberDate: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 15:29:06 +0300CC:

 Dear Alaka, I have been recovering from the effect of getting glued on the
"Situation Room" for many nights and especially when the Kisumu boy was
swinging undecided States in US and undermining the ground the Republican Party
stood on i understand for long. I joined the East African group in Night Long
Obama Party led by Kenyans night at Monrovia's newest french style executive
club "Deja vuu".  Before my attention could be drawn to Temangalo by your mail,
the matter had been ditched the usual way. Hnm! atleast the first phase. The
rest is upto the Workers who have saved in NSSF. Like me all these workers will
wake up from Deja vuu (for Obamanic parties which they say was only hated by
cows, goats, pigs with lipsticks) after this weekend, only to find Temangalo
and US elections are KALASH. Over kabisa.  Next chapter?  Alot has been going
on Ombacia but possibly Draecabo, Ezaga or Okuni may best tell you, although I
still head the OBs Eastern Uganda Committee from W. Africa. I will certainly be
part of you converging in Arua during December and expect to catch parts and
bits of any events there. Yes i will. Your concept paper is welcome and when
you circulate it, i am sure it will attract positive inputs from many. Best
Regards R Obetia

Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 11:02:59 -0800From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
[WestNileNet] November

Hi, Guys, and ladies (for the record I mean Cathy). I think the week ended on a
Low.

I heard Temangalo was about to submerge the Amamas. I also heard that the
Election of one Columbus as the Kyabazinga of Busoga was dramatic. I understand
the Busoga Parliament was condoned off by military Police of the UPDF.  one
lady from Arua was promoted from the rank of Lt. to Captain.  I mean Captain
Harriet Dudu from Ayivu.  Goffis minor celebrated a birthday as did mine. All
this said, are we likely to converge during x-mass for the usual do?. Eng.
Obetia what has happened to Ombachi OBs. will you be in Arua? eeh what of
Acidri James my follower... By the way my concept paper on West Nile Research
Center and Center for Strategic studies is out and you will make an input as
soon as possible. The next project We shall launch is the WEF. Wish you a good
and nice November.

Alaka