Robert

Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 02:09:47 -0800From: calebal...@yahoo.comto:
westnile...@kym.netsubject: [WestNileNet] The Boy who performed well

My neighbor is an interesting person. He summoned me to talk to His son about
his academic woes. For the record, the Boy got 6 % in mathematics.  When I
unleashed my bravado on the poor boy including a 98% I got in Mathematics in
Senior three Mvara S.S ( for avoidance of doubt ask Mr. Drasi of Mvara S.S.)
the boy responded that "you see uncle, these results are an achievement. I did
extremely well, otherwise, in the previous term, I just got 2%"

Tell you what folks, I was humbled, who says from 2% to 6% is not a big leap.
Though in grading terms this could still be an F.9, the moral lesson is the
spirit of always improving on what we have

Wish you a nice weekend and probably we meet at D.M.O's

Alaka