From: Patrick Oyulu <patrickoy...@gmail.com>
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 2:34:49 PM
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Did you know

...and when I need to pour beer into my glass, do I insert a code or
something....in South Korea?

Just asking.

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Caleb Alaka <calebal...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Colleagues, did you know that South Korea is the most "wired" Country in the
World. It has Internet on trains, on buses and in taxis, which is always free.
Hotels put computers in every room. 93% of South Korean households receive
broadband..... the highest penetration in the world. People watch the premier
league in their cell phones.

Caleb