From: Patrick Oyulu <patrickoy...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] THANKS
To: ayibo...@yahoo.com, "A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile"
<westnilenet@kym.net>
Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 1:36 AM

Yo welcome Benard...you've got to hit the ground running with yo 50 cents on
the state rather...the rot in our education in West Nile.

...start running boss

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 12:19 PM, ben ayibo <ayibo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello,
Thanks for welcoming me to the "Virtual Network of Friends of West Nile". That
am sure will make us interact and communicate very easily about West Nile.

Warm Regards

Ayibo Benard