From: Ruffino Ezama <ruffino.ez...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Task force
To: "A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile" <westnilenet@kym.net>
Date: Thursday, March 5, 2009, 3:11 PM

Yes Alaka
Greetings. I went to Kampala last monday and just came back yesterday. I did
not have enough time on tuesday.
Your suggestion of other names for the Task Force is welcome. I am thinking in
that line already. This afternoon I talked with Ambassador Harold Acemah who
has accepted to be on the Task Force. I am looking forward to bringing on board
the HM of Mvara (with whom I travelled yesterday from Kampala) and Mr Juruga
(HM of Ombaci). As someone stated we need some ladies too.
How many people need to be on the Task Force?

--
Ruffino Ezama,mccj
Comboni Missionaries

ruffino.ez...@gmail.com