From: Caleb Alaka <calebal...@yahoo.com>
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2009 9:24:44 AM
Subject: [WestNileNet] WestNile Digest, Vol 6, issue 72

Brothers and Sisters,

The Idea of having a radio program is absolutely welcome. Congratulations
Father Ruffino.  I suggest that the flow of ideas on this contentious matter of
our very existence and survival as a region should continue despite the Task
Force. I have opined that we need 7 members of the task force and our Head
teachers should be ex-officios. Ezaga suggested that I, Alaka, and Andua be on
the task force. We have to be gender sensitive. Probably the structure of this
task force would be some thing like a Chairperson which position by consensus
has been given to Father Ruffino, then a vice chairperson, and some 5 members.
Gentlemen and ladies can we get a consensus on the membership of this task
force such that they kick start there work.