Dear all,

Allow me to most humbly appreciate your invitation for me to join you in this
forum. I hope it will give me an opportunity to share with the rest the little
i may offer as i seek to gain from own going discussion on the challenges
afflicting us in westnile in particular and Uganda or even Africa in general. I
look forward to being engaged in any discussions.

Thank you once again for welcoming me.

Sam Andema
University of British Columbia
6335 Thunderbird Crescent