From: Ruffino Ezama <ruffino.ez...@gmail.com>
Subject: [WestNileNet] RIP Peter Edema Etima
To: "A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile" <westnilenet@kym.net>
Date: Wednesday, 11 March, 2009, 8:27 AM

Dear all
We have just lost Mr Peter Edema Etima who passed away in Mulago Hospital
yesterday night. I blessed his wedding myself last year on June 28, 2008 and
now he is no more.
Let's keep close to the family of Mr Joseph Etima in this trying moment.
There will be a requiem mass at catholic centre on friday at 3 pm, then the
body will be taken to onzivu (near awindiri). The burial will take place in
Otumbari on saturday afternoon.

--
Ruffino Ezama,mccj
Comboni Missionaries

ruffino.ez...@gmail.com
ezama.ruff...@gmail.com
ruff...@cmpmail.com

www.tualu.org

attachments if any). The List's Host is not responsible for them in any way..