My brothers and Sisters, my deep condolences for the loss of our brother Peter
Edema Etima. This is not only a loss to his family , but to the rest of our
West Nile family.

Peter has been a well know person for years, even though I did not have the
opportunity to personally interact with him, I heard a lot about him when he
was in the government service. God has robbed us of his counsel at this
particular moment when we could have turned to him for some advice in our
endevours about the state of West Nile. May the Almighty who blessed us with
his life here on earth protect his bless his soul and give the family courage
to endure to stand strong even when there is adversity. May his souls rest in
eternal peace.

Vasco Oguzua