From: stog...@tech.mak.ac.ug <stog...@tech.mak.ac.ug>
Subject: [WestNileNet] (no subject)
To: westnilenet@kym.net
Date: Wednesday, 11 March, 2009, 7:04 PM
Hullo,
Indeed I should have featured on the list right from the start.
My e-mails are: stog...@tech.mak.ac.ug, stog...@projects.mak.ac.ug,
tickodri.tog...@gmail.com, sant...@yahoo.com.
Otherwise regards to all.
Prof. (Dr) Sandy Stevens Tickodri-Togboa

attachments if any). The List's Host is not responsible for them in any way..