From: robert obetia <robe...@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [WestNileNet] Task -force- Short term efforts for consideration
To: "A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile" <westnilenet@kym.net>
Date: Monday, 16 March, 2009, 7:45 PM

#yiv1583866393 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv1583866393 {
font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

Dear All (Ladies and Gents),

The amount of discussions and preparations regarding performance improvement in
WW is getting impressive. The exchange can only be described as collosal. Jesca
B has some quite interesting points below. To me it sounds like the quest to
move faster. Bingo. SJOCO has been on motion before. The positive responses
from the suggested task force especially led by Father Ruf could be on motion
already. Members I believe Jesca's bullet points 1 and 3 can easily be set on
motion faster like SJOCO is going to.. Relatively easier activities start for
the benefit of Candidate classes.. And then bullets 3 and 4 equally need to
start atleast for the benefit of such schools like Maracha SS
whose students may be at home now. Jesca, the time "before end of year" may not
be be right. I would rather say "BEFORE MID OF YEAR 2009".

Disco's, Vedio and Waragi - Titus, don't ban or even suggest banning of
anything, for you and I still love UG Waragi. What happens if we have to visit
Alikua in August and get the thirst to sit with one or 2 PTA members. Plus our
people do not understand the word ban and it's enforcement. It gets mis-used
with so much force that loss of life and property always occur like the one you
just stated in Alikua and now the Koboko style of events. The plan has to get
grand on this matter. If we can get simpler ways of getting communities
involved in agreeing how to regulate teacher and pupil behaviour. Get them
understand the benefit of setting education as priority for their Children, i
believe it will be alright. I am not the best in suggesting how easily this can
be done. But Jesca's bullet points point at avenues to reach a wide range.

RObetia