Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 23:45:36 -0700
From: andema...@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Travel Plans for Ombaci Reunion day Friady 20 March
2009
To: westnilenet@kym.net

Dear Mr Draecabo,

On my own behalf and perhaps on behalf of St Joseph's College Ombaci Old Boys
in North America allow me to most sincerely commend you and your entire
executive of St Joseph's College Ombaci Old Boys' Association for all the bold
and gigantic steps you have taken to move the association forward. Within the
last few months the branch executives and the central executive have managed to
organise series of successful events in Mbarara in Western Uganda, Kampala in
Central region and now you are moving to Arua in West region. Considering the
financial and logistical resources it takes to organise such events, i must say
you desrve to be congratulated. Thank you for the great work and please keep it
up.

Through you i would like to register my apology for not being able to attend
the function scheduled to take place at the college on March 12, 2009.
Nevertheless we are all behind you and hope to join you in future events..

As old boys of the school we are in the most unique position to claim permanent
association with the school and we are all duty bound to reciprocate what the
school has done to make us become what we are today. I would also like to thank
all our collegues who completed in our sister schools in the region who have
joined hands with us to make the school regain its former glory. We are proud
of them all.

As the former chairman, i would like to appeal to the students to begin to have
big dreams as a basis of working hard and achieving success the way we did
instead being village heroes in Uloudri, Manibe, Dadamu Abi farm in the 21st
centuary! During our time we did not only have big dreams of taking breakfast
in Uganda, having lunch in London and dinner in Washinton. Those were our
imagined identities and futures. Through hard work we have achieved those
dreams and we have raised the thresholds of our dreams even higher and we are
determined to achieve them as long as we live. there is no reason for the
students to continue to localise themselves the way we are told!

Thank you and may God bless you all. Have a wonderful celebrations.

Sam Andema
Former Chairman, SJOCOBA
University of British Columbia
6335 Thunderbird Crescent