Charles, thanks for this concise feedback on the St. Joseph's day celebration,
March 21, 2009, at Ombaci. I am eargerly waiting to listen to, and watch the
audio and video versions, respectively, of the event's coverage to further
enrich my perception of the whole thing. Please advise ASAP how and when we can
acces them.

Mike