Hi, Richard,

Thanks for the compliment. We own this Country and West Nile. so lets not be
intimidated to implode and become trivial. Lets Always aspire to be above
pettiness. Politics in our parlance figuratively is akin to robbery,
triviality, division-ism mention it. We had an association called ACA (Arua
Community Association) t is either buried or in a coma because of Politics.
You know people began coalescing around which party eats more birds than the
other and who was their enemy. Imagine a man from Terego is an enemy to one in
Ayivu because one is in FDC and the other is NRM yet both FDC and NRM are
headed by and are for Westerner's. But for us lets focus our energies to
uplifting West Nile and eventually Uganda. Charity begins from Arua.